Jax?

tommy8251

Benn going to the local cruise-ins but it seems there not to man TR's out there. Anyone know if there is a local club or hangout?

Tommy

Tommy,

I'm in Saint Augustine and have only seen one turbo regal up here. I went out to a muscle car meet in fruit cove at the food lyon and there is a nice mix of muscle cars there. The meet there happens every second saturday of the month and starts around five..i think it should be a great place to get some other turbo regal guys...

Alex

Alex,

Thats about 5 Min. from my house went last month and was the only GN but strang enough there was a turbo TA parked next to me will be there this saturday hope to see and meet you if you go.

Happy Spooling
Tommy

There is a few of us in Jax. I'll drive the t-type to Food lion weather permiting, see you there.

Alex,

Thats about 5 Min. from my house went last month and was the only GN but strang enough there was a turbo TA parked next to me will be there this saturday hope to see and meet you if you go.

Happy Spooling
Tommy

Yep, It was me parked beside you. Hope to make it if I can.

-MIKE

in jax as well...just mine hasnt been on the road...having issues keeping it running...i do see a few here in jax and ill be out there one day

I don't consider my car show worthy, but I think I might take a ride out there Saturday as well. It's been probably 5 years since I've been there.

Scott

Been driving mine more lately. In May and August I was at the Krystals on Merrill rd. 1st Saturday of each month. Fruit Cove is like a whole other city away though since I live at the beach. If y'all hear about some shows more in the Jax area lemme know.

Looks like rain this Saturday if it don't work I think we should all try and make a different time and local any sugestions?

Ya..weather looks like crap for this weekend. That show will be dead with this weather..I think meeting at that show the second Saturday of the month should be a monthly thing we can make happen. I will start looking around at other meets to come up with a another weekend to get together. Also, if anyone like going to the track, we can always go on Sat. mornings to Gainsville when they have test and tune.

Ya..weather looks like crap for this weekend. That show will be dead with this weather..I think meeting at that show the second Saturday of the month should be a monthly thing we can make happen. I will start looking around at other meets to come up with a another weekend to get together. Also, if anyone like going to the track, we can always go on Sat. mornings to Gainsville when they have test and tune.

I think it is a good idea for all the Jax TR's to get together. There are few Buick guys around, it would be awesome to see more Buicks out on the road.

The Food Lion meet is nice, Im down the street from there. Older music, live DJ, it's a nice time. I just now got into the market for a 86-87 TR, so if any of you guys know of someone wanting to sell, please let me know thanx. PM me or write here.
I'm just not the type to buy from New York, Texas, California, etc.

The Food Lion meet is nice, Im down the street from there. Older music, live DJ, it's a nice time. I just now got into the market for a 86-87 TR, so if any of you guys know of someone wanting to sell, please let me know thanx. PM me or write here.
I'm just not the type to buy from New York, Texas, California, etc.

Ya..the food lion meet is a smaller version of the Tower Shops meet I use to attend in SFLA. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there, maybe next month. When the date comes closer I will post in here to see if we can set up a meet time, in the meantime, I will sticky this thread.

Ya..the food lion meet is a smaller version of the Tower Shops meet I use to attend in SFLA. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there, maybe next month. When the date comes closer I will post in here to see if we can set up a meet time, in the meantime, I will sticky this thread.

hey guys, been taking mine more out too but dont go too far. been to merrill a couple times but usually stay at the lowes on northside 3rd sat of month.

def need to get all of us together.
12411d.jpg

48bc88bb.jpg

This weather is crazy need to get a turbo fix hate seeing it just sit in the garage! We should come up with a date and a central location to meet at maybe come up with our own Saturday or Sunday hang-out.

Tommy

Fleebag and Rob those are serious rides they look great! Gonna need to park on the other side of the lot!

Tommy

Yulee here would be cool to have a get together of buick guys in jax or some were

Have meet a few guys on here at some of the cars shows not to many buicks out there , think it would be cool to meet one weekend some were. Have meet Fleebag at a show its was fun, well let me know when you guys want to meet thanks George. Any one going to Orlando next weekend for the BOP show at Oldtown?