JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

She's the sweetest thing this side of Des Moines, she cooks up a mighty fine pork loin, so hop on an airplane/catch a train pal, get yourself a cornfed Iowan gal....

Nice! I saw Duo De Twang when I first moved and my buddy and I saw Primus at the Rhyman earlier this year. Les is the man.

Ugh the username and password is so hard when you're drunk. It's lie a breathalyzer for you phone. At least I got autocorrect on my side. Butthole butthole hole in case anyone s keeping track

What the butthole punch are you talking about? Have another beer think about the last time we did something stupid. You will smile and feel better.

Mines still sputtering otherwise weather isn't holding me back

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Life gets busy and I have been slacking on the hanging out with the Buick guys. The car needs love, the TFW needs love. The only car fix I have been getting in is wicked v6's build. Just checking out the pics. I haven't had hands on. I did get to hang with a few of the guys a couple of weeks ago. I had the hang over to prove it. I have been busy with other stuff, but buicks have always been a part of my existence. That won't change. Just hang in there World Wide Web... Some day soon you will be able to log in to turbobuick.com and read something other than the same dumbass question asked for the 100th time. Just because someone doesn't want to do the research. Maybe there should be a FAQ page... The question I have is "are you ever to old to participate in good ol fashion jackasserey?" "How much boost is too much?" "How can I make my car go 10's with out spending any money?" Lol I almost posted cat instead of car... I should prof read this... Who has time for that? Oh another question. "When is GM going to make another Grand National?" "Have you liked the TFW Facebook page?" "Can I run E85 without spending money?" "Who has car fax?" "Did you see my motor in car craft?" Who is turbo Ed?"

Tucked away in its new home.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
Drank a 750ml early in the tour before I picked up the wife and kids in Texas. Wife and I drank a liter in two nights. Stayed at 2 different great wolf lodges. Went to roadkill nights and did some serious representin' there. Quit being anywhere near the car because of the attention it was drawing and I get tired of people easily. Got screwed out of a $500 pioneer gift card, rear ended a car, ruined a tire, a fan motor, and a shifter handle. Interior is trashed from my kids. Pretty typical power tour.

Man I am missing out... I need to keep up. So it I can figure out how to post pics. I'll complain about logging in. Why the butt fuc.. Does my phone save the password if it doesn't use it???? And the adds that are "catered" to this page... Wow

See... Polzin has a nice tooshie

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 141
  • image.png
    image.png
    775.6 KB · Views: 142
  • image.png
    image.png
    562.3 KB · Views: 165
  • image.png