Jegs brand SSR Star wheel setup

326 (1).JPG
im using a 275-60 15, hoosier drag radial... you?

Looks like a cheap version of Weld RTS to me?

Too much Black for my taste? To each his own I guess?

My car...275 /50 - 15"
I get 1.52 60' off the e-brake so far? Leaving at 9psi

white T.jpeg

Yup
A very good price for what it is
I almost went Rts last year but couldn't do the price

The prostars will be track only
The ssr set will be street only with a tire that lasts longer than the hoosiers

I think that they look great for the price. They also look great on your car. (y)

Looks like a cheap version of Weld RTS to me?

Too much Black for my taste? To each his own I guess?

My car...275 /50 - 15"
I get 1.52 60' off the e-brake so far? Leaving at 9psi

View attachment 304255

I wanted the welds, but didn't have weld money lol. Yes, a lot more black than the stock photo showed. They are just prob made in Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 questions for the original thread starter....

Do the rears rub the frame with the 4.5" backspacing?

Are you using .5" wheel spacers?

thanks,

tim

Size? backspace? give us some details....

15x10 with 4.5 bs 275/60R15. 15x4 1.75 b/s with 15x7-28" I might put a spacer on the front to push the wheel out more. Rear tire are tight! I prob have to do some fender rolling, and need to center my rear end since it's pushed more to the passenger side.

I also went with the 15X10 with 4.5 backspacing......my fenders have already been rolled....it will be interesting to see how they fit with ford 9" and disc setup. Also using a spacer in the front to clear the wilwood calipers

I also went with the 15X10 with 4.5 backspacing......my fenders have already been rolled....it will be interesting to see how they fit with ford 9" and disc setup. Also using a spacer in the front to clear the wilwood calipers

Nice! What kind of front spacer are you running? I bought the frame notch kit. It would be nice to have the extra clearance. The issue with the kit is having someone install it. My fabricator wants $1,000 to do it [emoji52]

IMG_2967.JPG
This is a little off subject but.....

I bought this folding tire rack from summit for 60 bux to store the track tires out of the way.

Went together easy and can't beat the price

Question for t-type tim: are you running tall ball joints with the global west uppers? I just installed the same set and have both lengths of ball joints i can use. Those wheels look killer, i put my name in line for a set from jegs when they come off backorder!