Jim Testa.....

Hi-psi

Got Boost??
I was wondering if I could get a little more info about your chips. Do you have preset combo like most where you just sell a "one fits all" chip for xx.lb injectors, or can/do you do a custom burn? I have a few ideas on what I'd like to see in a street chip for myself. Let me know. Feel free to reply here or via e-mail: TTA799@home.com

Last time I did as someone asked, the chip came back for me to be redone my way. But yeah, I can do almost whatever you want.

What I'm looking at is this. The motor in my daily driver is a TTA shortblock with TR heads. Which means lower compression ratio, which means more boost. Before I swapped the MSD 50's in there I had a set of blue tops in with a Thrasher 92. As I'm sure you know the Thrashers are low timing/high boost which worked out pretty well with the low compression motor. On 93 octane pump gas I was running around on the street at about 21psi with no knock. I could have went higher. This is with a TA-49 so that car was feeling pretty mean from a roll. I'm not sure what the timing vs boost curve is in your chips thats why I asked. Everyone liked different blends. So far it seems to me that personally I like the lower timing higher boost approach. At least on the street. So I was more wondering how you do your chips than asking you to do a custom program. But did want to bring up that if possible I'd like a chip that was a little more geared towards boost than timing. Please let me know your thoughts on this. Also, what are your fees for a single chip? Thanks in advance.