Just got back from Reynolds GA

huntsg

Had a blast! This the first time I've run the 1/4 mile. Things started out a little slow as I got my nerves under control. The track was awesome and I really started to hook. The attached image is my best time slip. I was shooting for anything in the 11s, so it worked out great. I also got my first taste at racing TSM and the Pro Tree. I ended up losing in the first round, but it was fun anyway. After qualifying I lost to Richie "High Psi" Balcom. I guess the consolation is that he made it to the finals with Jason White. Anyway, thanks to Shaun and Casey for making the trip with me from Panama City as my crew and thanks to Don Cruz and Jason White for answering all my questions. Fun time!
IMG_0006.jpg

Yes we had a great time. Glad to support steve and im happy he did so well. The only thing I regret was not bringing my GN too. Hopefully they will do it again next year and we will be back. It was nice to meet some great people there as well.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home

Casey

Here is that run.

I had a really great time there as well and wished I had my GN there to. It was great talking to everyone.
There was a guy that drove his rusted T-type there from Louisiana 621 miles and and ran high 10's and was going to drive it back home. He was in the finals of TAI anyone know if he won?

Rusty Gold T Type here!:D I had a great time, my first time to a Buick event and I did make it to the TAI finals but JD won with a 10.2@133.7 to my 10.86@125.6. Congrats JD! And thanks to everyone for a great event. I have the bug now and I hope the make the nationals next May.

Congrats to you and JD....

This is Shaun by the way I sold ya the fender cover.

Here is a GoPro view of the first round of TSM. I was just getting ready to reel Richie in... :)