Just got my 87 GN. what do you guys think?

Only one thought

The car is perfect! What else needs to be said? Is that new paint, either the photo's are not showing the truth or that paint is better than factory paint.

WOW that car is nice. Especially the interior shots where you can tell how fresh the seats are. Awesome.

Answers to questions. Yes the car was repainted by the 2nd owner. The gentleman I bought the car from was the 3rd owner and I am now the 4th. The 2nd owner had paid $5,000.00 for the paint job. There are a few blemishes but pretty perfect. The only obvious one is the front passenger side bumper filler bubbled up and needs to be replaced . The guy I bought the car from said that it was like that when he bought it. As far as the interior it is perfect and original. This car has a documented 33,800 miles on it and it rides and feels like new. Thanks for the complements. I am going to keep this car for along time and it sits under a cover in my garage and will only see beautiful days of dry sunny weather so it will stay mint for many years.

What a great looking car. The interior is absolutely like new. You have really got a prize. The paint is awesome.