Just wanted to say thanks.

strungout6

To all the guys here at TurboBuick, I purchased my GN in boxes in San Diego, with alot of patience and a WHOLE LOT of money is up and purring. Ive never posted to a forum before but Ive always searched them when I came upon an issue. With dedication and Google anything is possible. Looking fwd to getting into technical discussions with this vast group of TR enthusiast.

I will post some up tonight, everyday seems like the car teaches me something new. I lie in bed chanting "Its not smarter then me, its not smarter than me, ITS NOT SMARTER THAN ME"..

Welcome to the site. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

Happy spooling and Welcome to The Dark Side...

Mike Barard

its fun, frustrating as well. I compare mine to my wife. At times hard to figure out. Everyone once in awhile it will throw you a curve ball. Sometimes you have to walk away from it. Sometimes it makes you blow your wad...Either cash, or other "stuff", truly unique.

its fun, frustrating as well. I compare mine to my wife. At times hard to figure out. Everyone once in awhile it will throw you a curve ball. Sometimes you have to walk away from it. Sometimes it makes you blow your wad...Either cash, or other "stuff", truly unique.

Woman and Turbo Buicks: Can't live with them. Can't live with out em. Once you have tasted the pleasure, you can never go back:D

Well, I finally had the car cut and polished. Got the rubber off the rear fenders and
Resized_20160711_162506.jpeg
Resized_20160711_162530.jpeg
Resized_20160711_162558.jpeg
Resized_20160711_162620.jpeg
I figured I would follow through on my Pic upload promise I made 5 months ago.

Thanks, you should see the interior..Its perfect, the rear seats look like they have never been sat in. Its like a time capsule, the ash trays, door panels, carpet, everything, MINT. The only interior item that needed to be addressed was the headliner was super saggy. I replaced it with the PVC one from GN1 I believe.

How did you go about getting the rubber off the back without damaging anything.Ive got about 3 sets of tires dripping off my fenders and tailpipes im scirred to take off.
Looks mirror perfect!

Ive used wd-40 and patience in the past. However the guy that cut and polished it, is here local (Proshine of Clarksville tn facebook pg)and he removed it this time. He is VERY o.c.d and loves his job. He probably had 30+ hours in cutting, polishing, and a 2 year sealant application in my car. The clear coat was very foggy and marred from sitting beneath a car cover in the desert for 4 years out side. It looks FANTASTIC, I cannot speak highly enough of this guy. I believe if you love your job and are good at it you will be successful and he prove's it. Plus he only charged me 300$...I felt guilty handing him the money but he insisted that was all he wanted.