K-member for mustang

race weight was 3275 with me in it.But I could get down to 3000 taking the weight I had to put in it to get to that weight.

Dennis

PA said they'd make it where you just use your motor mounts. I wasn't sure how we were going to run the downpipe since we never had the motor in the car yet. Gonna have to wait till next year and find someone to make one for me. I hope I have the same problem as you with the bumper Dennis.;)

I was thinking you could run a downpipe through the inner fender in front of the shock tower and above the a-arms. Then down and out behind the car. Less bends and smoother ones too. Just a thought.

Dennis, what did your suspension look like?

plowboy, that video is awesome too. The car originally had a 342 with a single turbo and I think that's exactly where my brother had the downpipe.

here is a pic

Attachments

• Stage 2 motor pics 022 25%.JPG
    Stage 2 motor pics 022 25%.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 450
Dennis, no motor mounts come with it but they make it so you can use your existing mounts. It should be in the car within a month and just gotta wait to get the motor back to see how well it fits.

Dennis, stock or aftermarket mounts work and not sure about the mounts that go on the frame. My old man and uncle are my mechanics and they'll have to worry about that :smile:.

fastforded, that they are sir.

streetknight, k-member was 500 and cross member was 170. It would've been a couple hundred less but I went with chrome-moly.

You will have to notch the frame on the pass side, rework the steering shaft and may have to
rework crossover also to use those headers.
Dennis