KATIE COURIC Has to be the dumbest interviewer on TV

zam70

->ROGUE
I watch (hear) the Today show every morning...she never ceases to amaze (disgust) me...
Just this morning, when interviewing the officer that picked up the guy who cut his arm off after being trapped under a boulder for 5 days, she asked>>>

K Couric: "Cutting off his own arm sounds pretty extreme, Did he have any other alternatives?" :confused:

Officer (should have said): "Why YES, Katie...he could have easily just rolled the boulder away and danced his way home but, none of those would have been news to you"

Numerous times I've heard her ask people questions like:

"When you found out your "X" year old daughter was sexually assaulted for 2 weeks by Mr. Criminal, That must have been devastating...how did you feel?"

"Did losing your entire family change the way you feel about things now?"

Numerous other idiotic questions inquiring to someones "feelings" in some desperate situation...

etc etc etc.....

What a dips%*t
I wish she would go away....

had to rant -

Agreed................At least my excuse is getting a 760 on my SAT's..........also good to know she makes more in one year than I will make in 10 lifetimes.

Even a guy with a plate in his head like Jim Romanello would be a better interviewer between spitting Skoal in a cup.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, she's kinda touchie feelie. However, I can't count the number of times I've jumped to conclusions and cut my own arms off, only to realize that it wasn't my only option! I'm typing with my nose right now. ;)
Not all interviewers can be as good as Jim Rome. I think he should be on there for a week. Have a take. Don't suck. :cool: Haven't gotten to listen to him in a while, he rocked.

I agree. She asks questions as if she's reading from Intro to Interviews, 101. Plus, sometimes she turns into a real a$$hole to the way she treats people.

And she's skeevy looking.

I used to watch those shows. I guess the Today Show more, and surfed to the others. I don't watch it anymore. I watch the Fox news channel. I'm not saying it's great or anything, but I can't take that left leaning BS anymore. I never watch any other news outlet than FOX. I switch over to look at the others every now and then, and sure enough, they're spewing the left hand line........or maybe, how much money Madonna made last year. Like, who cares? :rolleyes: