KC Guys, Clear Your Schedules for April 5th

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
3RD ANNUAL PITTSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY CAR SHOW:

April 5th, 2003
Registration 9am-1pm
Registration Fee: 15 bucks
Location: PSU Technology Center Parking Lot, Ford Street and Rouse Street, Pittsburg Kansas!

Friday night, April 4th, we will be going to MoKan to race and BBQ. Saturday is the show, Saturday night we cruise around Pitt for a while, then later on we PARTY!!!!!!!!! If any of you guys wanna bring your Turbo Buicks down, that would be great. I dont want to be the only 2 there again, lol. Let me know if you have any questions......it was a blast last year. :D

I know the OK Buick club is trying to hold a F-body vs. Buick race. Not to terribly far from you guys. It is supposed to be soon.

Originally posted by tta1401
I know the OK Buick club is trying to hold a F-body vs. Buick race. Not to terribly far from you guys. It is supposed to be soon.

when and where?

I go to Pittsburg almost every weekend anyway to visit my Grandfather. If I don't have to work, I'll be there. :)

Thanks for the heads up!

- Freed

I am sorry about that. I meant to tell you that you had to sign up to see all the forums. But, I did post something on there to get some more info about. I am not for sure if it is going to happen but they have been talking about since Jan. I will keep you posted.

Sean

O'kay guys, it looks like April 15th but not set in stone. I think they are coordinating w/ the track guys. I will let you know. I hope the TTA guys will be on the Buick side.;)

Freed, cya there........come on guys, its only 2 hrs from KC. Im sure your Buicks will make it, hell mine does! Its sure to be a fun weekend. Gotta represent the Buicks, since Im badly outnumbered here in Pitt by Mustangs and other cars. ;)

PS- MoKan RACING FRIDAY NIGHT, then beer drinking. :-P

NEIL-
keep us up to date on the weather-
id like to come down friday and race, then have the show on saturday-
im off this weekend, so i should be able to make it weather permitting-

im going to the track tomorrow ( wednesday ) with a new 02 sensor and hopefully a race chip....

we will see what the ole 85 has in her :cool:

As of now, the long ranger calls for a chance of showers friday, but clear on saturday, but rain again sunday..........hrmmm.......Im gonna be really pissed if it rains. Oh well, if its rained out, we DRINK instead and bench race. ;) Is Zak coming down? What car are you bringing? Curious. Ill talk to you when Im back in KC thursday to get the GN *fingers crossed*

I'll be heading down to Pittsburg tonight, and I'll see you at the show in the morning. I'll be getting into town too late to hit MoKan, and my car is in no shape to hit the strip anyway. I'll show up sometime after I have breakfast at Otto's, and probably before 10:30. I'll probably have the only 87GN there with nearly-expired 30-day tags, and I'll wear a black Kansas City T-Bones t-shirt, so I should be easy to spot.

See you there.

- Freed

Freedster, there will be my 2 buicks, and my dads buick at the show. I will save spots for you and my pops..........see ya there. Weather is calling for mid 60s I think, but no rain!

i just got called into work :mad: and its my weekend off dammit!

i should have gone down last night neil, but i didnt think the weather was going to be as nice as it is right now-

ill see if i can get outta work early--
got to head up to st. joesph :eek:

B,
That bar we went to Saturday night (4/5/03) was kick ass, too bad Neil wasn't there....OOOPS, I forgot you told him you had to work; my bad DOGG:)

LOL-
your always trying to get me into trouble :D

what sucks is it was my weekend off, and i ended up happening to work,..
and i got a freeking speeding ticket in KCMO:mad: