Kcir

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I was looking at KCIR's new website and it looks as though their again open on Sunday's from 12-4 weather permitting (sunny and 40º+). That track is slick in the summer, I can't imagine what it's like COLD!

Joe It is for those that are truely dedicated to race'n.

Any time anywhere

B-:D :)

Never enough time as usual

Doing well, but I just wished I could get a break from work. I just bought a new S-10 about 4 weeks ago with 27 miles on it and I have already logged 4200 miles going back and forth to Ft. Smith for confrences and siminars. Two more to go to in April.

I hope you all did not think that I have abandon the gang. Can't wait til it warms to get back to the track and hang without with ya.

Could use a kitchen pass now..............

How is the family and the newest edition?

I will call you this weekend............

B-

Looks like KCIR jumped the racing fees up to $20 on grudge nights. All things considered, that's not too bad for a brand new track!

Is that for racers only or guests too? I've always thought it was pretty crappy that I would have to pay another $15-$30 for my Dad or my wife just to sit there and watch me race. $30-45 + gas+ food was bad enough, now $40-60 +? Don't get me wrong, I know they've had a lot of legal issues and they are doing a lot of improvements to the facility and I will continue to support the track but $100 for a few hours of racing is getting a little steep. Takes the FUN out of it. Not to mention when you break something:(