Kirban Open House April 23rd

Was a great day and weather, a lot of nice cars showed up this year, good seeing everyone again.

Nice shot of a few of us caravaning down from NY/NJ. Notice the street name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fbfc0d82a691ca0a1f1492e7dcc94618.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the blue T parked on the other side of lot love the color combo, you don't see many of those around.^^^

It was really nice driving down with some guys. It's so cool to have 4 Turbo Regals driving on the highway. What was also cool was that we had 3 GN's that represented different themes. One was 100% stock bought new. One was stock'ish modified and one was 80's/90's blacked out bad a$$. And Steve's Turbo T got more attention than all of ours put together:D
Hopefully I'll post some pics tomorrow. There were 53 Turbo Regals (including 2 GNX's), 1 Turbo Trans Am and about 5 other nice rides. Dennis did an outstanding job, as always. The GNX wheels at $2650 didn't sell.

It was really nice driving down with some guys. It's so cool to have 4 Turbo Regals driving on the highway. What was also cool was that we had 3 GN's that represented different themes. One was 100% stock bought new. One was stock'ish modified and one was 80's/90's blacked out bad a$$. And Steve's Turbo T got more attention than all of ours put together:D
Hopefully I'll post some pics tomorrow. There were 53 Turbo Regals (including 2 GNX's), 1 Turbo Trans Am and about 5 other nice rides. Dennis did an outstanding job, as always. The GNX wheels at $2650 didn't sell.
The wheels sold afterward. I talked to the guy who bought them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The wheels sold afterward. I talked to the guy who bought them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yea a friend of mine bought the wheels after everyone left, he didn't say what he paid tho lol..

Here are some pics from the event. I really can't believe that anyone who has a passion for these cars doesn't show up. You never see over 50 turbo Regals at one place, get a free meal and also are able to buy things as people do swap meets there also. Anyone who doesn't come is really missing out. These cars have such a variety of mods that can give other people ideas.
20160430_084701.jpg
20160430_091102.jpg
20160430_092029.jpg