(knock & hesitation under wot)

Tyler

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right area, if not I apologize.
I need some ideas where and what to check, The car starts to hesitate and knock under hard acceleration, but, it will run fine the first few pulls, the problem seems to worsen the hotter the car gets or the more I beat on it.
This was not a problem until I replaced the stock turbo with precision 6262. (not blaming turbo lol)
what the car has,
255 racetronix fuel pump & hot wire kit
new fuel filter
TT chip
60lb injectors
2500 ptc converter & New trans
halman fuel press reg
New plugs & wires,
alki control
2.5 cat back hooker exhaust & repaired header
Terry Houston downpipe
older dutt net intercooler
new T chain.
new water pump & alradco radiator
fuel pressure solid at idle and under wot
scan master. 2.1
getting around 2-4 degree knock mainly when O2s are 730s-80s along with hesitation

After the issue began I put the fuel pump in, another set of plugs (delco) and fuel filter. all other upgrades were already installed.
alki dial is at 6

Thanks in advance!

Tyler

First thing I would do is toss the Delco plugs and try a set of NGK UR4s. Delco plugs have been the root cause of some really screwy things the last few years.

...right after replacing and ziptieing every single vacuum hose and check valve under the hood. ESP the one from the turbo to the wastegate.

That's assumning you've already done all the preventive maintenance stuff like valve springs, timing set, plug wires, fuel filter, MAF, etc...

First thing I would do is toss the Delco plugs and try a set of NGK UR4s. Delco plugs have been the root cause of some really screwy things the last few years.

...right after replacing and ziptieing every single vacuum hose and check valve under the hood. ESP the one from the turbo to the wastegate.

That's assumning you've already done all the preventive maintenance stuff like valve springs, timing set, plug wires, fuel filter, MAF, etc...

everything is zip tied, it does have new valve springs also..
ill give the NGK a shot thanks