Last Ultimate Street races of the season at Ennis 11/22

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
The last Ultimate Street Races for the season are going to be Nov. 22 on Saturday at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, from noon-midnight all day! There are no displayed times to the public, only you get your timeslip, and an instant green tree like on the street. I'm planning on being there, anybody else going?

If my wife will let me go, I'll take my Pontiac 2+2 to see what it will do in the 1/4 mile. With 2.75 gears, I'm guessing mid 13's.

Well, now their website says gates open at 8am, racing from 9am-5pm instead of noon to mid-night. If weather is good I'll be there, if not, then maybe to Redline Sunday....

As mentioned in the other post, my tranny is heading south so I'm questionable now at either track this weekend :( Its literally heading south to Houston to visit Mike Kurtz....

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
As mentioned in the other post, my tranny is heading south so I'm questionable now at either track this weekend :( Its literally heading south to Houston to visit Mike Kurtz....

Come on Rob, just take another on out of the corral :D

Will be at Ennis with the GS around 10am Saturday and then Noon on Sunday with the GN.

See ya there.

Originally posted by fast86gn
Come on Rob, just take another on out of the corral :D

Will be at Ennis with the GS around 10am Saturday and then Noon on Sunday with the GN.

See ya there.
Sorry Dave, tranny has me bummed, so I didn't make Ennis, and the hard freeze expected tonight is keeping me from Redline today, I wanted to go and take the TA, but I have to winterize boat, jet ski, irrigation pumps, and tank today..:(