LED 194 dash lights

You can use these. I just bought a package. I've changed all my gauge lights LED, not the same ones as these, but others similarly priced. I'll link them for you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391721565287?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I used these wherever I could. Made gauge light white instead of yellow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10x-T10-No-...ash=item3add70af92:g:lI0AAOSwceNZPWaX&vxp=mtr
Do you happen to have any pics of the bulbs installed, what they look like when its dark?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I only have the second type installed in my gauges
Do you happen to have any pics of the bulbs installed, what they look like when its dark?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I only have the second type I linked installed in my gauges, rather than the ones that resemble bulbs. Also in my door courtesy light fixtures. They put out a soft, bright, white light rather than the sleepy yellow of incandescent bulbs. Much nicer. I also have White faced gauges but anyway these LEDs are a vast improvement over incandescent.

Also, if you're interested in improved speedo lighting, you can buy those LED strip lights in any autostore and do this: (by the way, my FP gauge can be seen in the first photo. That is NOT the LEDs.)

Attachments

• Picture 210.jpg
    Picture 210.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Picture 214.jpg
    Picture 214.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 285.jpg
    Picture 285.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 174
  • Picture 286.jpg
    Picture 286.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 164
kirban 2 cents worth

we sell a very nice led dash lite kit problem is the socket is over one inch away from where it needs to shed the lite. So ours is a stick with 4 leds on the end of the stick.

it has been available now for 3-4 years....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I only have the second type installed in my gauges

I only have the second type I linked installed in my gauges, rather than the ones that resemble bulbs. Also in my door courtesy light fixtures. They put out a soft, bright, white light rather than the sleepy yellow of incandescent bulbs. Much nicer. I also have White faced gauges but anyway these LEDs are a vast improvement over incandescent.

Also, if you're interested in improved speedo lighting, you can buy those LED strip lights in any autostore and do this: (by the way, my FP gauge can be seen in the first photo. That is NOT the LEDs.)

I installed the LED strips on the speedo cluster and it's nice and bright just like in the photos you have here. I bought them off ebay at a much lower price than what the auto parts stores sell them for.

I installed the LED strips on the speedo cluster and it's nice and bright just like in the photos you have here. I bought them off ebay at a much lower price than what the auto parts stores sell them for.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised with the results when I had that brainstorm.
yup.gif

Not bad for $30. Couldn't replace all bulbs since gauges are different types. But I'm happy.

256536cf92288e1e188a3056fc9bdde4.jpg

I replaced all 194 dash including ac/heater, shifter light and glove box.

I bought the dome light and courtesy lights from Kirban.

05e5c4a11bf224a6ac4a9df478782a11.jpg

308923f17a31997d27977b03701f57ce.jpg

Not bad for $30. Couldn't replace all bulbs since gauges are different types. But I'm happy.

256536cf92288e1e188a3056fc9bdde4.jpg
I have that same boost gauge. I installed the VDO optional, brighter LED bulb for it but it barely helped. The way that gauge is lit around the edges, there's not much you can do about it.

Your speedo cluster looks great. I need to do that and the shifter area.

I did the LEDs Kirban sells for most of the interior lighting. Worked well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk