Light gremlin

datquick6

Im having issues with my turn signal lights. It just happened out if nowhere. If i press my brakes both my turn signals light up on the dash and at the bumper. The turn signals dont work either. I havnt tried much but i checked all bulbs in the rear and they are the correct ones and all working. Any ideas to where i should start.

Sounds like a ground issue. Were you messing with any of the wiring lately? I think if you start removing bulbs until the problem goes away, you can find the bad circuit. But I could be wrong.

I dnt remember when the issue started i just assumed it was a bad bulb or something along those lines. But i guess i can start poking around the wires. What grounds are attached to the lights?

Should be a ground wire from each headlight harness up by the radiator top plate. Do the headlights work ok? There is also a plunger type brake light switch that the brake pedal engages. Maybe it's shorting out?

Yes, both headlights high and low work fine,Parking lights work, brake lights work fine, only issue is turn signals dont work and they turn on when the brake is pressed. What about the flasher?