location for fire extinguisher

I'm considering mounting one behind the console, but I'd like to hear other's suggestions as well.

If you dont have to many people that ride with you and you dont mind the look the best place to mount it would be right in front of the passenger seat mounting it along side the console to the trans tunnel. That way its within arms reach. If you use a small one it wont even hinder passenger leg room anways.

If you dont have to many people that ride with you and you dont mind the look the best place to mount it would be right in front of the passenger seat mounting it along side the console to the trans tunnel. That way its within arms reach. If you use a small one it wont even hinder passenger leg room anways.

+1

pic

it is not in the way at all

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 219
AZE12677- I like your install. How did you mount your bracket? Just don't want to hit anything I should'nt. Thanks. Kevin

fire extinguisher

here is where i have mine located and it has not caused me any trouble or for my passengers.

same with me i just slide mine in next to the seat on the passenger side, and have not had any problems.