Lone Star Buick Brand X Bash 08

I got a 1.37 sixty foot-no transbrake.
And ran 10.52.
Both new bests.:)

MAN, what the hell are you guys feeding your cars????
Awesome times Mike, congrats!
I busted off a 1.69 60', 11.20 @ 125 on pump gas, none where a personal best:p ! I gotta work on the 60 ft!!!!

Was fun hanging with the Texas guys (quite a few showed up), as well as meeting Louie L who came all the way from Florida, super nice guy. Got knocked out of the brackets by Mr. EJ, couldn't loose to a better guy though.
All in all, had a good time and got sun burned.

I know DiscoStu popped off a freakin 1.31 sixty foot!!!!:eek:

I got a 1.37 sixty foot-no transbrake.
And ran 10.52.
Both new bests.:)

hubbahubba.gif
hubbahubba.gif
hubbahubba.gif

Anyone shoot some pictures? This is the first year I had to miss this event. :frown:

I had a great time meeting all of the guys. Todd K, Disco, John and all of the others! The racing was great and no one broke. Discos wheel stand was awesome. I have some pics from my camera. Ill post them when I transfer them.

Hey Todd, Thanks for everything!

Got pics! from myself and another austin member who took some really nice shots.

I had a great time too. 11.78 was an all time best too plus a 1.62 60' on seperate pass. I Wish I could of put them together at the same time. Weather was great and the people were great as always.

By the way...I lost to John Nguyen and his girlfriend's 2000 something Buick 4 door Regal in the first round. I couldn't of lost to a better guy but c'mon...a Buick 4 door sedan?!?!?!:confused:

Rob S.