Lone Star shootout

BUICKTR

Is there going to be a Buick Lone Star shootout this year. I know there was one at RCR last year.:confused:

No. All the races except Noble will be at Redline with money payouts. No Mini-Nats.
Mitch

Originally posted by BUICKTR
:( :(

We are trying to put together a Brand X bash in SA at Rivercity in Sept. The tracks are so expensive to rent, if you don't go over 100 cars it will even cost you more.

So myself and Phil from Austin(V8 Buick Board) was asking who was interested in getting together on a Saturday night in Sept. and crash there regular program!:eek:

Just think about it 50-75 Buicks hitting them on a regular Saturday night!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

99% of us would race in "No Electronics", you would think some Buick guys are going to take home some cash!

Your thoughts??????

SOUNDS GOOD! Anytime you could have more than two Buicks at an event is great for Buick guys. 50-75 cars would be Buick Heaven. I know of at least 2 other fast Buicks that would for sure attend. Shoot an e-mail when plan in closer in progress. Good Idea on a shootout. :D

Racing would be at San Antonio Raceway in Marion, TX This is south of Dallas about 350 miles. It is only about 20-25 miles from San Antonio, Tx.:cool:

Racing would be at San Antonio Raceway in Marion, TX This is south of Dallas about 350 miles. It is only about 20-25 miles from San Antonio, Tx.:cool:

Try Rivercity in Seguin!:) :)

Try again!;) They changed their name to San Antonio Raceway a short while back. No more RCR.:D

Try again!;) They changed their name to San Antonio Raceway a short while back. No more RCR.:D

Thats cool but is it Marion or Seguin???

Marion and Seguin are about 10 minutes apart. Very close together. It is actually in Marion but Seguin is the larger town easier to find by most people.:)

Guys, seguin is the goal. I am still collecting names for a list that me and david are compiling. If your intrested and have not spoke up let david know I do not frequent this board much. We are looking at september at present time.

Guys you should try to get some cars down for the "Busted Black Z Memorial Shootout", aka the BBZ Shootout or TRS Shootout. On the 27th of April. It will be fun. The father of Jeff (aka "BBZ" on TRS, RIP, the young man the memorial shootout is for) is a FAST customer and personal friend of mine. His screen name is "BBZ Dad". See www.texasracingscene.com, Austin Racing section, various BBZ Shootout stickies.

TurboTR

I will not be able to make it i have plans to make little river (temple academy on the 25th) for test and tune. but thanks for the invite.