TURBOKID

the car most be a nice car and NO Rust
Hard top thats all
will take stock or mod'd
would like a low option car
odd colors would be nice
just need a solid car to make into a bad ass hot rod
will pay market value for the right car
will need alot of pics or see the car i dont buy cars with out seeing if your nice is like my nice
please send info to
richkibler@aol.com

Looking for a buick? Turbo Regal? I have a nice non turbo 86 regal. If interested in something like this, I'll send pics.
Thanks

yes still lookn. one that I bought just wasn't what I wanted once I got it home so I sold it. Just lookn for a nice car. I don't have the motor done yet so no big hurry but if it gets ready and I still don't have a car I may use my low milage car to build. I hate to be another person to take a nice stocker apart but it sure looks like they bring more money that way
richie

thanks but I'm looking for a turbo car and a hard top. I look ahead before I take on a major build like this and you will never get your money back if you start with a N/A model car. But depends on the car I get may need your car for parts. I'll keep it in mind.

we have a very nice one lookin to sell, it has a built engine highly modified a extreme 700r4 p 67 60 lb injector dual pumps it made 720 on 24.8 lbs disc on rear front mount inter cooler ls1maf translator plus scanmaster turbo tweak garaged kept never driven in rain asking23000 only ran on street a few times i say cant find one any cleaner cassel engine he rated motor to be good to 1200 hp and he dont build no junk only the best parts money can buy he has mutiple superstock record holding records out of his shop, i know you know how to make one fly from back in them orsca days i send some pics if interested