Looking for this grand national

Scarab

I am looking to find out who has my first Grand National. It ran 11:90's with old school stuff back in the day. I would love to know who has it. It has roll up windows which i love!!!

VIN # 1G4GJ1174HP439195

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS IT WHERE IT IS NOW..

Yea my first GN had UDLOSE so this time I wanted to be different...lol I kinda like it.

Well I would say you achieved that! Did you ever worry some Bible thumper would come along and key it?

no not really, I did have some comment on it and I responded that I wanted to make it sound like the baddest thing on earth. There fore I selected LUCIFER for the name. I does get the looks but I keep it locked up inside at home and dont leave it when I take it out.

Did you ever worry some Bible thumper would come along and key it?
So,the angriest,most violent,most intolerant people on the planet are Christians who believe that God loves them? The love,that they receive every day from their Father in heaven,causes them to be intolerant and hateful?

So,the angriest,most violent,most intolerant people on the planet are Christians who believe that God loves them? The love,that they receive every day from their Father in heaven,causes them to be intolerant and hateful?

I don't think they were ever accused of not suffering cognitive dissonance.

I think you are conflating a self-righteous asshole with an actual Christian. Venus was describing the former, not the latter.