Have Original Window Sticker
Sunroof Package
Original Manuals
Along with a Folder FULL of Documentation
No Rust Nor Surface Rust Ever
New Bumper Fillers all around
Undercarriage Looks Beautiful
I know these Cars Very Well
I have a few low mileage ones this one is the cleanest one.
Buick was gone thru can drive cross-country with no problems.

$43,000
Serious buyers can contact me direct.
Will not be disappointed.
Rafael
(714) 457 - 6839

Attachments

• 20170323_093103.jpg
    20170323_093103.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 169
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 187
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2309.JPG
    IMG_2309.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3313.JPG
    IMG_3313.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3329.JPG
    IMG_3329.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5924.JPG
    IMG_5924.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_6870.JPG
    IMG_6870.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Neil and I ran up against one of those McLarens on the street and had my ass handed to me spoke to the guy he claimed 570 horse and 3000 pounds i'm not disappointed or anything and I really am happy with the car it is the grand national of today

Neil and I ran up against one of those McLarens on the street and had my ass handed to me spoke to the guy he claimed 570 horse and 3000 pounds i'm not disappointed or anything and I really am happy with the car it is the grand national of today

Lou,

Hellcats are tough but there are still quicker cars out there. I work down the street from a certified Tesla repair place, I'm in no hurry to tangle with one in "Ludicrous Speed" mode. I think the biggest problem is the 650 ft lbs of torque and RWD. The factory puts in a lot of traction control below 65 M.P.H to keep people from killing themselves. I've found putting the car in manual mode, purposely leaving a light in 2nd then romping the throttle at 25 M.P.H. then using the paddle shifters is the best combo. BTW, I apologize to Ralph for polluting his thread, it looks like a nice car.

Neal

Lou,

Hellcats are tough but there are still quicker cars out there. I work down the street from a certified Tesla repair place, I'm in no hurry to tangle with one in "Ludicrous Speed" mode. I think the biggest problem is the 650 ft lbs of torque and RWD. The factory puts in a lot of traction control below 65 M.P.H to keep people from killing themselves. I've found putting the car in manual mode, purposely leaving a light in 2nd then romping the throttle at 25 M.P.H. then using the paddle shifters is the best combo. BTW, I apologize to Ralph for polluting his thread, it looks like a nice car.

Neal
Ralphs car is nice he had it detailed by Brent at my shop & the car is a pristine example.

Ralph, you need to advertise this caliber of a car on some classic car websites to have any luck with the sale.

I agree with Lou. The cross section of people that see it on Craigslist either don't appreciate what it is or don't have the money to buy it.

Neal

I agree with Lou. The cross section of people that see it on Craigslist either don't appreciate what it is or don't have the money to buy it.

Neal
Neil remember what we used to pay for these cars not too long ago the real clean examples like Ralph's are now getting up nearly in GNX territory .

Neil remember what we used to pay for these cars not too long ago the real clean examples like Ralph's are now getting up nearly in GNX territory .

Lou,

I can honestly say I never owned a GN as nice as the one Ralph is selling although I do remember when you could buy ones that nice for half the price. It doesn't seem that long ago. Then again it probably is. :rolleyes:

Neal