LS Coil Brackets for Coil Near Plug setup

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I was at the junk yard grabbed some stock LS coil bracket from a 2002 Silverado for $20
image.jpeg

Then I chopped off the 4th coil mount .
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

After that I trimmed it up and cut off some stuff I would not be using .
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
After that I put it back on the valve covers to line up how it will fit .
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I am going to wait till I get the coils mounted to figure out how much of a stand off I need and how I'm going to mount the bracket to the valve cover . I might weld these long nuts to the valve cover then bolt them down .

To be continued............................

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I was at the junk yard grabbed some stock LS coil bracket from a 2002 Silverado for $20View attachment 288457

Then I chopped off the 4th coil mount .View attachment 288461View attachment 288459
After that I trimmed it up and cut off some stuff I would not be using .View attachment 288458View attachment 288460 View attachment 288465 View attachment 288463View attachment 288465 After that I put it back on the valve covers to line up how it will fit .View attachment 288466View attachment 288467 I am going to wait till I get the coils mounted to figure out how much of a stand off I need and how I'm going to mount the bracket to the valve cover . I might weld these long nuts to the valve cover then bolt them down .

To be continued............................
Incredible this the future ignition style for our cars and yours look fantastic and the turbo Buick will always be up there with today's "lightweight " muscle cars the gm legend lives on FAST and innovators like you will keep us at the forefront just look how far we have come over the years ,I wish you and your prodject the best ,chris philly pa near kirbans shop

Thank you for the kind words . Here are acouple pics of the different stages this project went through . I made a bracket to mount them in the stock location. Then I ended up drilling and tapping my valve covers to mount them directly on them .
2C012F92-63CF-4094-8126-E258C2C807ED.jpg
IMG_4704.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG