LSPBC Membership & Events

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Ok guys/gals the Spring Edition Newsletter will be mailed out in the next few days, if you haven't paid your dues, your encouraged to do so now so you don't miss out on our Big Newsletter.
Carl has done a great job, we want to get it to as many people as possible. We have a 104 members on the lspbc list, so we know your out there!

Support the club that supports you!

Coming up our racing program$$$$$$$$ get's started up this month along with our shows at Chuck's, don't you be the one to miss out!
Keep www.lspbc.org handy as it is updated on an regular basis.

Also one other thing, I thought maybe we could have a get-together or a club meeting this year at Speed Zone, I would like to know if there is any interest in doing something like this?
Please let's hear from you.

If so I'll talk to Speed Zone, and see what we can get set up.

I am interested.I am supposed to be trying to set up a cruise/picnic thing for the club in may and haven't had any ideas.You came up with a great one,I don't know why I hadn't thought of it.I drive right past that place every day.If its OK with you David I would like to help out on this if the others are interested.This would be a great way for me to learn how to set up special events for the club members that are not in the racing or show car set.This is exactly what Michael McCaffrey and myself discussed after the last meeting.I am a racer and really didn't know where to start.Now ,if we could set up a rendezvous point and cruise from there it would be a set deal.What do you think?

Patrick Smith

That sounds good to me. If you want I'll leave it up to you to make the inital call to Speed Zone and see if they have a meeting room and can it be reserved. Also you might ask are there any discounts for large groups.

The next meeting is May 10th, we could discuss what you find out then.

Your thoughts??

Originally posted by buickboy
Hey David-

Is the May meeting in Arlington?
Rollbar Wannbe Mitch

Yes! At Buck & Loons on Cooper st just north of I20 at 4pm

OK.I'll do it and we can discuss it at the next meeting.I need to learn how to set things up so I can help take a little of the load off you and this will be a great start.I'll see you at redline on the 18th,should have some info by then.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
OK.I'll do it and we can discuss it at the next meeting.I need to learn how to set things up so I can help take a little of the load off you and this will be a great start.I'll see you at redline on the 18th,should have some info by then.

Great I can use the help it is appreciated. But don't hesitate to call if you have a question or need help.
My cell 214 629 7429