LSX twin turbo chevelle

87buickracer

Stopped in at Pro Tree customs paint/body in apopka,fl to visit john and check out his new twin turbo lsx chevelle..All work and fabrication is done by john himself as he specializes in building race cars from the ground up and restoration..He is currently using a 5.3 for mock purposes..This car will run on methanol,the intake is a edelbrock victor jr that was customized by john to hold 16 220lb injectors(8 per side)..The turbos are twin 76mm with exhaust bull horns exiting out the fenders behind front wheel,lsx stroker motor,custom cam,a 105cfm throttlebody,big stuff 3 engine managment,msd boost controller,mechanical fuel pump,315" tires out back, and a 25.3 cage..He will have several tunes that will allow him to drive on the street as well..This car should put down some good hp numbers and et in the quarter mile...This will be one to watch.all steel,no fiber glass...:)
John\'s twin turbo chevelle.jpg

Nice car thanks for sharing.
What kind of bumper / valance will he use?

Update...motor is complete.and running...one bad Chevelle. .here are some more pictures. .can't wait to see it at the track..john did a excellent job on fab work..the two hair dryer units are Bw
20140820_123236.jpg

Wow that looks awesome, what did you coat the hot side with? Killer intake as well! I see the fab'd up brackets for the fuel rails got some time wrapped up into this build. :greedy:

This is some serious eye candy folks! !! I think I want one too...I will be building a 4.8 or 5.3 turbo budget build..maybe one day I can build a beast like this beautiful Chevelle. .