machine shop in dallas that can do proper block work?

sixgun86gn

six offender
Does anybody in the Dallas area know of a machine shop that can do good block work for me?I have an extra block and want to get started on it.I plan on having all billet main caps,which will require line honing.Also a main girdle.I know most machine shops can do this stuff ,but what about honing the cylinders with a torque plate.I went to a popular race shop in Plano and they said they didnt have a torque plate for Buick V6 engines.I want this block done properly because I want to get into the low 10s.

My motor is at Wells Racing, it is a little south of dallas somewhere around Hwy 67 & Beltline. I didn't take it there, the guy doing my motor did. Dennis Wells is the owner, they build a lot of dirt track motors and i know that they have the plates. If you do not take it there, i just want to say that i personally would stay away from Richardson Auto Import.

Performance Auto Supply in Mesquite. Talk to Watt Bingham, he runs the machine shop and knows Buicks. They have the torque plate and are familiar with special needs of the Buick V-6.

Thanks guys.Would you happen to know about how much they charge for this kind of work? Im sure its expensive and I want to make sure I have enough $$$.