Midwest Buick Show

turbotim_b

Huge Show. Should be a great time
FB_IMG_1458395856751.jpg

Wish it was another weekend. graduation weekend for my daughter so I doubt I will be there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll be selling a set of Gbody parts fiberglass body fillers for $300. I paid $230 plus shipping and professional black paint. So I have over $400 in them! I upgraded to Goodmark. These look very nice but don't fit perfect. Most people would never notice though.

Hey Rick.I didn't know goodmark made fillers for our cars.I looked on their site but couldn't find them.

I don't get what's going on, I no longer get notifications. I've even checked my profile settings and every notification box is checked. Yes the car show and swap meet are at the holiday inn and both on Saturday. Last time everyone left Sunday morning and the swap didn't really happen. There is limited area available for the swap meet but it will all work out. Hope to see everyone there. The picture shows the layout. Green is car show parking , blue will be vendor/raffle area and purple is swap meet area.

Attachments

• holidayinnmap.jpg
    holidayinnmap.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 147
I had a bunch of notifications in my spam folder for some reason. Tim will you be selling cool shirts like Benny had?