Milan Rocks!

fast eddie

Almost got into the 11's ran a 12.13@113.9 with a 60' of 1.97 need to work on some traction;)
Ed

Glad to see you had a new best time!

We went there from Canada for the first time and I would'nt drive across town to go there again.

All day and got a whopping 3 runs in, what a joke.

Too many cars, too long a wait in the lanes.

Make the drive to St. Thomas Ontario and make 10+ runs in a day with no waiting.

Mike

only got 3 runs in too,I think the two a** running the staging lanes had their heads up their as**es waited their in lane 3 for and hour and a half while lanes 1 and 2 were cleared out twice befor my lane got to make a pass.
Ed :eek:

Exactly, I even went and asked him WTF?

He was asleep.

I was the white Turbo-t Lmtd.

You must have been the guy with the window sticker?

Originally posted by 1 rare t

We went there from Canada for the first time and I would'nt drive across town to go there again.

All day and got a whopping 3 runs in, what a joke.

Too many cars, too long a wait in the lanes.

Mike

Sounds like a normal day at Milan:rolleyes:

Traction sucks too!

Scott

hey,fast eddie did you ever figure out that hesitation you had at stanton? also, where did you get that egt from? the yellow thingy on your dash! I forget what you called it!:D

So, why would you say it rocked, sounds like normal Milan crap to me. No traction and sucky track crew.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by terbo
hey,fast eddie did you ever figure out that hesitation you had at stanton? also, where did you get that egt from? the yellow thingy on your dash! I forget what you called it!:D
SMC sales the egt gauge and it's well worth the investment...

turbo6x2 it rocked because my car ran the best it ever ran an i did all the work to it my self,yes if i got to run a few more passes yes my car woud be running in the 11's on pump gas!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Okay I'll give you credit on that one, personal bests are worth some crappy track conditions... :D

you got that right, if the track was preped better my 60' would have been better and would of had a high 11 on the first pass :mad: