Miland June 5

burnout

My dads buddy is renting the track on the 5th and was wondering if anyone wanted to do some hassle free tunning. There is only like 20 of us so far and ait's $50 dollars. I can almost bet you can burn a tank of gas. If anyone is interested just post your name so I can give it to the guy running the show. Oh yeah this is weather prevaing of course.

Burnout

If I had my car back together it would be worth the road trip, but we decided to do some improvements... I'd rather be drag racing....

Don't worry where going to try and do this once a month till the track closes. So maybe we can make a meet out of it one time. I'am running on street tires so I don't think I'am going to have good traction.

Burnout

Eddie I will post when the next time we all get together. It probably will be in july. I had a good time made 18passes and drove the car an hour there and home:eek:

Burnout

new track rental anytime soon?
i am looking to take my new gn to the track to see how she will do... just wondering if you had anything planned for july yet...

I'am not the one that does it, and rumor has it the guy that does the rental blew his rearend and engine last time we where there.
I promise I will post when I find somthing out.