Monthly Meeting this Saturday, March 8th...

Sounds like a great turnout guys. With the South getting organized and Tampa getting together we have good Florida thing going for TR's

It would be great to have EVERYBODY come out to Race Rock in May for the annual TR gathering. More details to come on that.

Hope all the groups can have some representatives at the Daytona Speedway show on Mar. 22nd.

Race Rock Restaurant near Universal Studios, each year the past 3 years we've been having a lunch there with the Syclone/Typhoon group. Race Rock ropes off the parking for us, etc.

The first year we had something like 40 Buicks. I'll post some pics from those meets when I get all the details from our member who organizes it.

Originally posted by jsta6
Glad you made it!

Yes, the club is really cool. Kind of like an extended family. Everyone is really and nice and always willing to help out or just BS.

These cars are cool.

Hopefully we will have a killer turn out for the picnic!

Shawm, check your PM's for questions concerning the picnic date, etc..

..As for the meeting, it worked out nicely. :D Turnout was 14 cars(unofficial) with 4 of the regulars missing. So we had some new faces at the meeting, which was nice to see. :D

-Alex

Sounds like their was a great turn out. Unfortunatly, I was in the process of moving (finished today :mad: ) and wasn't able to make it. :mad:

saturdays meeting

well after attending my first meeting i must say i learned alot from the guys out there everyone was so cool i got some good info and tips from orlando and from fred these guys are cool they share things that worked for them and best of all they tell you what to stay away from:) well i guess i'll see you guys during the next meeting:cool:

thanks, carlos