Motor Install Party April 2-3 Lansing

V8killR4U

Well Im dropping in my new motor next weekend and wanted to invite some of you in the Lansing and surrounding area by for of course some wrenhing, drinks and food. I figured that it be a good way to get to know some of your fellow GN brothers in the area. I know some of you think we're the only ones. As in the other thread Whos in Lansing we found out theres more of us than we think!

Well again Im looking for some guidence from other back yard mechanics that have been through what im trying to do. Just wanted some help dropping in the motor right and making all the proper connections right the first time around:D

For those that would like to come by maybe lend a hand or just shoot the breeze and talk GNS or whatever please drop me aline or even give me call 517-410-5972. Im providing the food and drinks and the entertainment (strippers) just kiddin some good car vids etc. So PLEASE anyone like to come by let me know and Ill email you the address and time. I'd like to get an kinda early start maybe 11 am or so or when ever you guys show up, but im sure ill be under the hood early;) But any and all help is appreciated, i got the lawn boy in the garage as well as the tools!

So with that being said Whos In? Whos willig to give a lil bit of there time to help a fellow GN guy out who will forever be debted to you in your time of need:)

33 views no volunteers yet :( Well maybe alot of you guys arnt sure yet if youll have time? Well Im still hoping :)

We have company coming in Saturday morning :-(

If I can attend it won't be until Sunday late morning/early afternoon.

I will call before leaving the house if I can make it.

Bill

no problem fellas, if you mak it cool if no it alright i know folks are busy on the weekends. I ll get er done:D

Can anyone tell me why i still dont have my DAMN converter I was told that it was shipped two weeks ago!!!!!!!:mad:

I'm out this weekend - I should have a friends Ty showing up tonight.

It needs injectors/regulator/chip and tuned.

Its cool. Well fellas once again i will be going intot this weekend without a converter. oh well i could drop the motor but whatever. Ill let you guys kno what progress is made this weekend.

I will try to make it. may be at the mens expo sat. don't know but sunday looks like a mabey too. I will call tomorow if I decide to make the cruise. Good luck:)

I will try to make it. may be at the mens expo sat. don't know but sunday looks like a mabey too. I will call tomorow if I decide to make the cruise. Good luck:)

v8killr,
I'm working Sat. and Sunday running some electric for dryer at the house. Gee does'n't that sound fun? NOT!!

anyway, good luck w/ install,& converter.

GET R DONE AND GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well things didnt go so well with the install. Had trouble hooking the radiator back up. Still isnt hooked up right! Had to make some brackets for the RC dual fans. that went ok. I think Ive biten off more than i can chew and my confidence level of putting this thing back together right is very low right now. i cant afford to have it done and figured i learn to do it with the resources from here and other boards, but yeahh, im getting a lil frustrated to say the least. I cant even put the freakin rad back in right so who knows on the motor?

Just keep with it, I'm sure things will go smoother over time. Figure this, you'll only mess it up once:) (I told myself this, still working on the outcome).

Thats the thing i cant afford to mess up once :( Ill kepp at it though. maybe by may itll be running :cool:

...any word on the install???

Between work and wrenching/tuning friends car - I've been busy. I was hoping to get down help - at least drink a few of your beers ;)

Jeremy

Originally posted by Nocooler
...any word on the install???

Between work and wrenching/tuning friends car - I've been busy. I was hoping to get down help - at least drink a few of your beers ;)

Jeremy

its in there :D Just waiting on some heater hoses. i wasnt that bad. Should be up and running in a few weeks :eek:) just bought another ttype to play around with.

Should be this weekend. Need to get a upper rad hose and im good! Hopefully:D Noprob man everybodys busy.;)