Moving to Arizona!

Benz

Hey guys I currently live in NJ and iv had my 87 GN for 2 years. I'm moving to Arizona this August because I'll be starting college at Arizona State University. Any Buick people/events down there?

Hey there! Name Clint. I live in Sierra Vista, Az (about an hour away from Tucson, Az). Send me a PM and I will give you my number. Oh, by the way.... WELCOME!!

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

There are quite a few of TR/GN guys here in AZ and in the Metro Phoenix area.

There are 2 drag strips, methanol and race gas are readily available and it's gonna be hot, really friggin' hot, in August when you get here.o_O

Winters are great though......;)

Nick Micale of AZGN usually does a big Buick race event sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving each year and there are some BPO events as well.

There's also "run what you brung" races almost every weekend of the year here.

TurboTGuy said:
There are quite a few of TR/GN guys here in AZ and in the Metro Phoenix area.

There are 2 drag strips, methanol and race gas are readily available and it's gonna be hot, really friggin' hot, in August when you get here.o_O

Winters are great though......;)

Nick Micale of AZGN usually does a big Buick race event sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving each year and there are some BPO events as well.

There's also "run what you brung" races almost every weekend of the year here.

That sounds great! I'm definitely going to need to find a job when I get there because in too addicted to improving my GN constantly :/ where can find out about those events?

That sounds great! I'm definitely going to need to find a job when I get there because in too addicted to improving my GN constantly :/ where can find out about those events?

Funny you should ask.

See the thread "Maricopa County wants Speedworld shut down" in the Turbo Lounge and South West Area Sections..............