My 1st NATS

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
We took off on a whim and went to the NATS and it was worth every second of that long 10 1/2 hour drive. I went not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. I must say I was SHOCKED at the quality of most of the cars around. I would have bet money there was not that many CLEAN GN'S and T Types around, not to mention the few GNX's I saw. It was wild riding around friday night, every where you looked there were Turbo Buicks. If you did not see one you sure could hear one or tires burning. I LOVED IT:cool: .

On way back to hotel saw what looked like local Mustaind crowd rumbling through BG streets, looked like 5 or 6 cars. Just wondering if anybody spanked any hinney on the street???:D

They were doing burnouts and reving motors till late at the hotel I stayed at, there again loved that too:cool:

Overall just a great experince if you love these cars you have got to check this out, I will dare to say you will NEVER see this many TR's in one spot anywhere. I had a freakin blast!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Got to put some names and cars with board members and a few vendors and that was nice, got to meet a few guys from the board and they were great.

To all those showing cars and racing :) Way to keep those cars looking GREAT. Thanks for the show.

If you have not been and ever get a chance GO!!!