My car/site

Right on dude! Nice! Ya I got my Turbo T when I turned 15, it was in the family thing. Nobody knew what it was in high school, so I had alot of races that ended in my favor.

Right on! I'm 17 also, and own an 86 T-Type. The people I talk to know what my car is since I talked about them since sophmore year. Now i'm a senior and got mine over the summer!

What's your combo?

I got the same door screw covers. I love em!

-Adam

That was quite a few pop ups. Even though I have pop up blocker on my computer it was so many that they still kept making it past the blocker. Nice car though. I as well got my GN before I entered high school, and not to many people had any idea what my car was. Most people always told me that I had a nice Monte, to which I would just shake my head and walk away. I went to a school that had about 120 people in each class, and even though I never raced anyone, I am pretty sure that I had the fastest or almost the fastest car in school, as the only other real competition was a kid with a Talon that was turboed and had work done to it.

That's weird. I havent had one pop up come up and Ive looked at it on my buddy's computer as well.