My first two kills in LV on the new motor. Civic and WS6

cool 84

Got hotair?
The first one isn't worth posting but it's been 3 years so my standards are pretty low. One other thing is my motor has ~20 miles on it and I haven't gotten the external wastegate mounted yet so boost is unlimited. I was not looking for a race nor had I planned on running anyone even if provoked.

First was a Civic full of kids. They revved on me and I tried to ignore but they kept harassing me so I had to let them have it. At a light with a close eye on the boost guage, I let loose with 1lb of boost, put a couple cars on them and let off still under the speed limit. They did a flyby, slowed, and gave me the thumbs up. Unfortunately with this high stall convertor, it probably sounded like I was really on it.

Next, I'm pulling out of the alignment shop and see a silver WS6. The guy saw me pulling out and hit the brakes. I had no intention of messing with him with my car in the shape it's in. We pull side by side and he guns it a couple times. I said what the heck and brought it up on 1psi. He hit it and started to pull. I eased into it a little, hitting ~5-6psi and slowly started to gain back my ground. I put his front bumper to my door and shut it off. My GN isn't exactly the prettiest example so I'm sure the guy thought it would be an easy kill. I'll definately be looking for him in 1,000 miles.