my gn at irwindale

how much boost, what where your 60's foot on those runs, 8.3 seem a little slow just wondering what set up you had when you made those runs, I've gone 7.6 at that track with a 1.67 sixty foot at 91mph 5psi boost launch, running 21psi on alky, btw nice looking car, give me a call sometime i am trying to put a get together for all the buick guys that i know which is about 16 of them here in the LA area maybe a BBQ at a park or something like that to shoot the SH** and talk cars.

310-561-9195
wikedgn

track

i allso think it ran slow considering the mods ive done .30 bore trw pistons gni heads scorpion roller rockers billet mains rjc gride 70mm tb front mount inter coller t66 turbo . i think it has alot to do with the wheels i ran on 20inch wheels that and the max effort sys im using needs adjst cant find some one to tune it properly

hit me up next time you go out i will meet you there and help you out with some tunning.

310-561-9195

irwindale

sure thanks i have a question for you im looking for a alky kit smc or razors?
THANKS 626-715-5207

Chevota said:
...this should be good :rolleyes:

yeah scot maybe you should come hang and watch me tune, you may learn something to make your yellow bucket hit 9's ;) you never know, or as i mentioned before just take off the 2 front fenders and your there :D and please do me a favor, if you dont have anything intelligent to add to my post dont reply to them, you dont see me going to your post and making stupid comments do you?

XxDarkSidexX said:
as good kevin working on your trans for you cus that was pretty funny :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ?

YEAH BUT I DONT WORK FOR BEER, HAS TO BE WINE, THE EXPENSIVE KIND TOO :D AND I AM AFRAID WITH HIM PUTTING ALL THAT MONEY AND FIXING HIS YELLOW CAB ALL THE TIME HE CANT AFFFORD GOOD WINE.. HAHAHAHA

87turbot said:
let me know what you think

more video's next week
Shoot the camera man!!!!
Why couldnt he/she give us a view with the lights coming down or at least the score board from your second run????????

You need to turn the boost up,get some good gas and tune it.
Should run low 7s with ease on a good tune.
BW