My GN got a new TR stablemate.

efi-street

I picked up this '86 WH1 from the 80 year old original owner yesterday and am tickled to death. The car was originally bought in Smyrna, GA and has never been out of the state of GA. It has 56k miles and is bone stock with the exception of the exhaust tips.
It was repainted about a month ago and I have to take it to get the bumper fillers corrected.
Image gallery

Thats a nice find!

Ive always liked those, i had a 84 that got nailed by soft ball hail storm after i bought it.

It didnt do too well, it was sitting outside:frown:

BW

Very nice! I love the two-tone ones :)

I did a double take on this picture DSCF3094.JPG

Thought it had GNX vents for a second :)

I hate you. No seriously that is a beautiful car. I wish I could find a gem like that. Any details on the price you paid for it? Congrats on the new addition.

Looks Great Clay! Need to move those T-type emblems on the fenders too! What size rims you gonna put on this one?:confused: :D

Looks Great Clay! Need to move those T-type emblems on the fenders too! What size rims you gonna put on this one?:confused: :D

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if the emblems were put on too soon after painting for me to move them. I've already removed the door strips (aftermarket crap) and will have to wet sand to get a couple spots out from those. As for wheels, this car is so minty stock, it's going to be a hard decision to change anything. Although, the more I look at it, the more a set of CCW's with black centers in a 17/18 combo screams out to me. BTW, aside from the bad customer service, how do you like your Coy's wheels?

CCW would be cool. Black centers on that car would be the ticket I think. Wish I could have done mine that way, but I settled for polished. I like the Coys for the mostpart. I really like the 1-Piece design for the fact that the wheel appears bigger than it really is. The dish looks great on front and back in my opinion. Pretty nice wheel for the price I guess. Hell, order them now you may have them in time for next summer!:eek: Im just happy they fit. Its very very close in back. You can check out more pics of the car in the video/library section of the board. Bryan and I were "Cars of the Month" for October. Later Nice looking WH1 sir!

Oh yeah, loved the pics for COTM. Maybe someday soon, I'll finally update my site with some new pics.

LOL, now tell neil to get his car out more often and enjoy it!!!

Neil, the track is open this coming sunday...
Can we tune your GN for 10.8s with more gas and a small shot of meth?

Bob spicer and i got Troys car to a 10.6 with that 67 turbo today, only with a 1.55 sixty foot.
Damn it was a great time. We were working on it all day, it finally paid off.

Thought id post it here, i was too excited :)

BW

Same tune, just got the car to hook.

It had a blipp, the car would come out 1/2 second and literally flood the motor out with the methanol dual setup.... One time it actually shut the car completely off.

Got the turn in point higher, got it launching at 8psi, and 10.77 at 126.9 and 10.69 at 126.2? with more fuel... it was lean.

It was a great time!

BW