My GN's new look

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
I changed the GN a little. She now has Weld draglites with 275/65/15 BFG Dradials and 235/60/15 BFG up front. Also I added an 85 front spoiler and clear light covers.
IMG_2491.jpg
IMG_2492.jpg
IMG_2489.jpg

reartire.jpg

Also moved the tach and installed the three gauge pillar (please overlook the mess inside, had the kids all day!)
IMG_2566.jpg

hey

dont listen to them about cleaning the cars interrior, or shifter,,,, send it to me, i'll do it :D where are your stock wheelz??

Yea, Take A Vacum To That Interior. Spoiler Dosen't Look Too Bad Tho But It Just Dosent Belong On That Year. Car Looks Good. DIFFERENT THO!

OK, I vacuumed it, DANG! I said the kids were with me all day! I drive mine daily and guess what....it gets dirty! Not a garage queen!

AND GET YOUR METAL POLISH OUT AND SHINE UP THE SPOKES ON YOUR STEERING WHEEL DANG IT!!!
:D Ha Haaa! How funny it must be for people to tell you to vaccum out your car and change stuff on it. But its all in good fun I'm sure. If you post pics, guess you gotta be prepared to get heckled too. :smile: I've got some great shots of my gal posing with my gn's in her undies. But she won't let me post them fearing any neg comments.

Turbobuick2 said:
I've got some great shots of my gal posing with my gn's in her undies. But she won't let me post them fearing any neg comments.
I say post them and we'll be the judge. :tongue:

awsome

nice to be able to see where my 800 dollar torque converter is going...