My LS Swap 6.0/4l80e Twin turbo

Robt, what radiator is that? I'm about to add 1 w/ the stock core support. I've been looking at the Holley rads, but they are rt side upper and lower hoses. My turbo is there.
Your build is lookin goood!!

The newest is an Fbody radiator with Intrepid fans. Plenty of topics on TB.com about it. Cheap and it works!

This is awesome, looking around here in my hood the best deal I'm finding is $300 a piece for engine and transmission. Although I found an ecotec3 4.3L v6 with engine controller and harness for sale out of a 2014 truck for $1000. That would be a nice setup in a GN, you'd have to figure out how to use the drive by wire and fabricate lots of stuff. Once the 4.3L and 5.3L ecotec 3 blocks start becoming available I wonder if people will try to use those.

if it has a Chevy Bolt pattern on the back on the block, you can run the 4l80e or an adapter to mate to a BOP transmission. The DBW is way too easy! Just get the gas pedal, TAC box and the harnesses.

if it has a Chevy Bolt pattern on the back on the block, you can run the 4l80e or an adapter to mate to a BOP transmission. The DBW is way too easy! Just get the gas pedal, TAC box and the harnesses.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed up a few things. Different headers. Will be changing to a LS3 water pump this weekend.
IMG_20161231_144939378
IMG_20170123_173015732

Hi! Just came across your build. Excellent work! It's beautiful. I just started my build! I have a 5.3 and 4L60e as well. With your LS3 water pump, did you still have to run adapters/spacers to get things to line up truck accessories? I'm thinking of running an R4 AC Compressor on passenger side by the head and keeping the stock location alternator and bracket from truck on driver side. Just wondering if all that will line up. I should be ok with room as I'm throwing the set in a 78 Caprice Classic.

Hi! Just came across your build. Excellent work! It's beautiful. I just started my build! I have a 5.3 and 4L60e as well. With your LS3 water pump, did you still have to run adapters/spacers to get things to line up truck accessories? I'm thinking of running an R4 AC Compressor on passenger side by the head and keeping the stock location alternator and bracket from truck on driver side. Just wondering if all that will line up. I should be ok with room as I'm throwing the set in a 78 Caprice Classic.

The LS3 water pump works with truck spacing. Just make sure you get the correct one. There are 2, one for the LS3 and one for the LSA. Unfortunately, most advertise the LSA as a LS3 pump so be careful. You need GM part number# 19207665

Cold side down! Starting to get excited! Fluids are topped of and test for leaks! Should start her up soon!

Intercooler is from CX racing. This kit is designed to work with their headers. I had to make a minor adjustments to get them to work with my headers. Luckily, my bumper is cut so that air can get to the intercooler. I can't see it working very well with a solid bumper!:confused::confused::confused:

IMG_20170204_150249637
IMG_20170204_152453776
IMG_20150317_171023

Last edited:
Hartline hood and cut just enough out of it so your intake comes out

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk