My neighbor has a sweet 2002 TT porsche.

wiked87gn

Banned
i talked to him for a bit today and show me his car, man that thing is sweet, it better be for $130,000 sticker price ,then i went and showed him my GN in the garage and he was pretty impressed with it, i asked him if he wanted to do a little 1/4 mile run, to which he replied that he is not really to lose to a buick, lmao, but maybe one of these days we can do it and find out how he matches up againts my GN or should i say how i match up against his 130k car, i told him mine was worth about 20k and that really opened up his eyes. it was fun talking to him so maybe in the near future i will be posting getting killed by him of me killing him, what are my odds againts him, any ideas, his car is completly bone stock, yellow paint black interior. :eek:

I don't know the exact numbers they run but I hear those cars are real BAD! It would be fun to find out.

they are not that fast in the 1/4 mile primarily because you can't launch 'em (AWD & independent suspension) maybe low 12's at best

You've got him by a car length. Prolly his carlength. ;)

After the quarter it's time to wave to him. :eek:

Nice cars, I still like yours better. :)

What chips you running with the Bosch injectors? :cool:

chips for bosch answer.

i got 3 chips for them an 18*,22* and JL 27* that still not tried yet, but right now running the 18* in there for the streets.