IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
So I did it!!! I went and bought the car of my dreams!!!!
I have built lots of regals of all designs, but none have come close to my Elenor... you can't build original only to look original. This is a all original other than some chrome and intake upgrades etc.. 87 Turbo T with T Tops. I wanted an original car so I could start wth a good base and build from there. Not looking to whip ass on the track, but I do want to do the upgrades possible to make this quick car live up to its potential. Plan to do some cosmetics like wheels, rear spoiler, and some better head lights. Performance wise I Am still doing my research but it will be mostly bolt on parts. I have a 1980 MC that is factory Turbo, but that's pre SFI so I am going to be doing some learning. My car rolled over to 40,000 miles as I drove it 1300 mile from Oregon to New Mexico yesterday, so it is a great car and I am really happy to own it.

Sweet ride.really like the cc1 cars.welcome to the site enjoy the nice car.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Congrats on a great looking hot rod.

Happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Nice car buddy! I like the white turbo cars, they always look clean. Enjoy your new ride.

Looks like a nice example and a good place to start! (y) Although the SW forum can seem like a dysfunctional group at times everyone is more than willing to help. Keep us posted with your progress and let us know if you have any questions.

Neal

White Buicks Matter. :cool:

Neal

I say this in my own humble opinion.

More than all others, the white TR's stand out as "better" ;) but please don't label me a "carist" because of it.

They've always had to work "harder" for any kind of respect in a black car world...... I've never really understood why the black ones get the "show and shine respect" without any real effort..... and the other colors get passed on by. :cool:

In my heart of hearts, I truly love all Turbo Buicks............:D:eek::eek::eek:

Is this political?

Nope, it's just car talk.........

Last edited:
Congrats on A very, very nice example of a turbo Buick. Absolutely *love* the color combo. But, IMHO, I really dig the wheels that are on it. I think it tells those in the know it's not an ordinary regal. And I'm just kinda partial to the '87 GN wheel....

Mighty purdy vehicle sir! I agree, white Buicks matter. So do blue ones and black ones and..............................