My new motor Build with pics

LSTTYPE

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello everyone. Ive been slowly gathering parts for my t type motor build and its starting to progress now. Just thought I would show you guys as im super excited. 9.27-1 compression, diamond pistons, home ported heads, 1.77 intake valves (ferrera), ported intake, roller cam from DSL, Johnson restricted travel lifters, girdle, 6766 precision, front mount, TA headers on E85. Will update as it progresses. Many thanks to those that ive reached out to already on this board. 1st pic is the motor when pulled.

Very, very nice. Keep the pictures coming. Hope everything goes together as plan, with no issues. Good Luck with your build.

Yes stock crank hope it survives for awhile. It's a 40' over block so it's pretty much done. Got a standard bore block for next build.

Same boat I'm in . With my stock ported heads 210/215 roller 71HPQ 28 lbs I made 580 and drove it home .

i see your on e85 and running 80lb injectors. im running the same also but I think im gonna step up to 120s . E85 is the only way to go IMHO!

Thanks Bob! Cant wait to get my TTA over to your house to put on some new parts.

Very nice, just had mine rebuilt. I just went with the steel main caps.

Next project build a 3800 series II Turbo Regal.

The headers came from TA Performance. Series 2 blocks are awesome. 4 bolt mains!
Just need to find a decent roller. I have 3800 s2 machined and I have another about to be machine. The stock crank is really strong. Amazing how strong the block is and there are millions of them out there. Lots of work to get on in a TB, but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for hijacking this thread. When I do a 3800 build I'll create a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk