My TSM build thread

I didn't get that code and now I'm on Ohio. I apologize. Should be able to get it Sunday.

any luck? dude hasn't touched my stuff in a month and now all of a sudden he's rushing me lol. Apologies for hounding ya about it.

I will. I apologize, my car stuff has been way on the back burner. Remind me tomorrow.

Sent from my iphone while taking a dump

No worries man, I know life gets in the way and cars piss us off lol, I'm to the point if my car wasn't my dead best friends I would have pushed it out of the garage and set it ablaze. My color blind powder coater let me know today that he screwed it up again (3rd time) even after I sent a link to the color that I thought was the closest. I'm starting to think since he's doing it as a freebie since he owes me he's trying to get away with it as cheap as possible by using other customers leftover powder .

I should have a pic of the label on the powder box in the morning. Where are you located?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410792273.265041.jpg

Thanks! I'm going to give my guy one last try to get it right, And a good friend of mine works at Detroit Speed so I'll see if I can get him to help me out if the blind guy keeps dicking me over. Appreciate it!