N. Alabama TR owners sound off

jamiegallien

I did a search and most of the huntsville/N alabama threads I saw on here were years old. It's been a while since I've had one myself and I don;t have any of the old contacts I once had in the area. If you're around and interested in meeting other TR owners in the area, shout out here...

Jamie Gallien

Photo Oct 29, 3 01 18 PM.jpg

I'm still around and know a few others also. I'm about 30 min from Huntsville out in morgan county. Older pic I'm in process of paintwork and geting it back together.

Attachments

• 1432835666598.jpg
    1432835666598.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 239
Do you guys get to the track any? I haven't run this one yet. Maybe we can work out a track day and meet up?

In process of finishing up. Should be ready this summer. I go to Jake's dragstrip in Moulton about 2-3 times a month. Usually go to Huntsville to watch the radial cars about it.

Attachments

• 1433005624530.jpg
    1433005624530.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 214
I'm a new TR owner in Birmingham. Been looking for one for a long time but never bit the bullet. I picked it up with a blown head gasket and hope to get it back into shape by the spring. It's not stock and should be a low 11/hi 10 second car. Got a lot of learning to do on it. I'm gonna take my time with it and make sure it's right before pushing it.

Attachments

• IMAG1402.jpg
    IMAG1402.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
I did a search and most of the huntsville/N alabama threads I saw on here were years old. It's been a while since I've had one myself and I don;t have any of the old contacts I once had in the area. If you're around and interested in meeting other TR owners in the area, shout out here...

Jamie Gallien

View attachment 255244

I just purchased a white t type. Looking for some others in the area. I am downtown huntsville

Jamie Gallien

View attachment 255244
I am in the Huntsville area. Never really see GN's around. Let me know where GN's gather and I'll try and come.