NC Get together...

I will have the following items with me and for sale if anyone needs them:

--single A-pillar gauge holder (brand new)--$15
--Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator--$80
--stock appearing Hemco plenum (like new)--$160
--stock plenum with the welded in plate--$30
--9" K&N cone filter--$20

G2G

Hey guys I will clean the GN up and try to drive over from FT Bragg, I'm new to this area and talked to Gary already. Can't wait to meet some fellow TR owners, always promises to be a good crowd. :D I'll try to get some directions from John or Gary. Thanks!

PFC Cory, Gober

Look forward to seeing everyone! Keep in mind if you all would like to put together a "formal" eastern TR club.. lets discuss it there...

I don't know about everyone else but that was a great turnout.. I was not expecting all that had showed.. It was great to meet everyone and I hope all enjoyed..

SPECIAL THANX to the Rich Meister for hosting the gig..

Please stay tuned I will be hosting a Pig Pickin in the APEX are in the next 60 days.. So I hope the attendance can be just as good if not better!

In regards to a club for eastern NC. I would like to solicit thoughts on the name.... If interested that is. I think we can do monthly meets and alternate locations for the folks in Fayett-nam.. Maybe at the track..

Again THANKS TO ALL!

Hopefully next time I will have an engine back in and be driving it.

l8r!

Richies!

I had a great time at the G2G, I hope we can get a club going and include us poor GN owners in Fayettville and Bragg... ;)

My thanks to Richie for hosting the get together. I enjoyed meeting new TR owners and talking cars.

FRIED CHICKEN!!!!

Richie, that fried chicken was good too! I'm from Texas and maybe you people around here really know how to cook it! Every time I went to another car I had to make a pit stop... ;) And that's one cherry ride you got!