NE1 in the Houston or surrouding area?

2kSSLS1

Im from Pearland. I was wondering if you can help me find a 200-4R locally. When I say locally, I mean Houston or surrouding areas. No more than 2 hours 1 way. An hour is what I had in mind, but if I find a good deal, then I will make the drive. Im 25 mins. south of Houston. Does anyone in the area have a tranny that they wanna sell or thinking of selling? Are there any places around here that I could find/buy one? The reason why I want to keep it fairly local is that I dont pay out the rear for shipping. The less that I have to pay for shipping or none at all, the more I have to offer for the tranny itself. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Have you checked Century Transmission in Richmond? I know they service & upgradew our trannys, they might guide you in the right direction

Thats where Im going to have the tranny built, however, Im having a really difficult time finding a core. :( Im trying to find someone local who will sell me one that way I can save on shipping and have more to offer for the tranny itself. I dont mind out of area sales, but I wont have as much to offer. If you can be of any help finding me one or leading me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it! :D Thanks