Nebie to thread and GN scene

LS954

MH-60S Airframer, USN!!
Sup my names Santana and the recent owner of an 1987 GN. From what i was told its the car has every available option along with the digital dash, but ill def cross the numbers just out of curiousity. I purchased the car with 80k miles on it, the car also has a new crate motor from Rhino Engines which was purchased back in March of this year and shortly after swapped out with the original. From what i was told the new crate motor is basically a stock motor with the exception of the TA-49 Turbo from JaysGN pushing about 16 psi. It also has a performance chip which supports the turbo, injectors and such. Along with the new motor and car also has the 3" down pipe with dump tube, new shocks, fairly new springs, new body bushings, new steering wheel, the rear wheels are new as well, he also threw in a set of rear seat braces, he also mentioned installing some part that goes just above the rear end housing to keep the rear wheels on the ground better on hard launches, forgot the name of it. The tranny was also rebuilt and beefed up and from what i recalled a 2500 orange stripe stall converter.
As of now i dont plan on getting too crazy with any mods or add ons but i would like to add some headers and maybe even one of those Alcohol Mist kits, so any suggestions one any of the two would be greatly appreciated.
I also have and '88 Caprice that is my daily driver so being that winter is soon aproaching here in VA i dont plan on driving the GN much. I live in an apt and dont have a garage to store it but i just bought a $20 car cover from auto store but def plan on getting a better quality one maybe from California Car Cover.
Over all im very pleased with the recent purchase. The car drives pretty fast and the exterior is gorgeous not to mention that the value of the car is at 23-25k and i purchased it wellll below that price. Once i get registration back from florida i plan on putting it on the dyno and seeing just what this car is pushing. The only issue im having at the moment is that the cruise control isnt working, the indicator light on the dash comes on but it just doesnt catch. The swithc which controls the CC and windshield wipers is new so im sure its not that so im hoping i can get the taken care of ASAP being that i use the CC all the time. Another thing he also recommended getting a new TPS in the near future, anyone know where i can purchase a good quality TPS?
Oh and by the way the car also came with the original motor and turbo which has recently rebuilt by ASE mechanic so if anyones interested in getting that off my hands im open to offers. One more thing if any one knows of a reputable GN mechanic or shop in the Hampton Roads section of VA please let me know. Thanks!!​
I wanted to post couple pix of the car but guess ill have to wait till i have 4 or more posts to do that.

welcome & 1 word of advice don't waste your time or $ on headers there are several of us in the 10's & even 9's on stock headers.

YUP

Stock headers are good.....unless the driver side is cracked. Common problem with our cars. Then it is a good excuse to upgrade.;)

well ill def keep the stock ones...but just incase they do crack how bout PEMs?

Turbo regal headers from the factory are stainless, so if they are repaired correctly and supported from future cracking, then they are AOK by me.

I wouldnt just pull them off to port unless there was a issue with them, car in my sig they have never been off the car.

Stockers headers not ported are deep into the 10s, if yours are cracked, sure by all means port them while they are off the car.

BW

i'll take that motor off your hands how about 500 bucks? and that thing you mention above the rear diff is a pinion snubber..worthless

other then that welcome and good luck

Welcome!

Prolly a red-stripe converter as the orange-stripe is a true 3000.

Alcohol....always a good idea.
Headers....leave'm as is.