Need a good ECM plug wiring diagram

larry33kc

I need to verify that my wires are pinned correctly to my injectors.

I took out the BigStuff3 setup that was in my car for a stock style system with a SD chip and PowerLogger setup and everything it working (fuel & spark) but won't start. Eric at TT thought the BS3 changed some pins around

I am having problem finding a good diagram for the pin out to verify.

cranking fuel is batch fire, the ECM doesn't switch to sequential until after the engine starts, so which injector is wired to which output doesn't matter

Ok. So what am I looking for. The car ran with the BS3. All I did was unplugged the ECM cables from the harness and plugged them into the factory ECM, and no start

At key-on, engine-off does the SES/CEL do a quick blink off then stay on solid? This would verify that the ECM is getting power and is actually running from the PROM.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Here is an good one.......

1987TurboRegalWiringDiagram%20in%20color_zps29s1huur.gif

IMG_5161.PNG
Ok I found the wire, it is run to a NEG post on the passenger fender.
Where is the other end of this wire so I can reconnect it. I don't see it.

Never mind. I found it. It's way up under the harness conduit, they cut it so short I'm not sure how I can fix it.

You should be able to just run a new wire spliced in close to the computer. Sucks that they cut your engine harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fixed it and it started right up. Now I find out someone took out the ESC module so it's throwing a code for it and the EGR I don't have.
Been all over today looking for the ESC but no luck. That's why my SES light was stuffed behind the dash I guess, it is always on.
Anyone have any ideas on how to use the SES light without a EGR?

Yes I have a SD chip installed but I have a SD2 that I will put in when the gremlins are fixed.
I was putting everything in there place and now after I mounted the Scanmaster gauge it decided not to read data anymore.
This car is driving me crazy.