Need GN wheels

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Anyone out there have for sale or a source for widend GN wheels. I would like to try a bigger set of drag radials & go to an 8" wheel & retain stock look.

You can try mine on. I had True Design in CO. widen my stock GN wheels to 8". I think they did a 4 1/8" back space (4" would have been better). I've got 275/60/15 BFG DRs on them. I think I showed them to you at the big TB show. I was planing on driving to your shop next week for the stuff that we talked about at the show. If you want, I'll throw them in the trunk so you can so you can see if they work. You my need air bags. I switched to a 26" tire to try and pass smog with. Let me know.

Mike Barnard

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
You can try mine on. I had True Design in CO. widen my stock GN wheels to 8". I think they did a 4 1/8" back space (4" would have been better). I've got 275/60/15 BFG DRs on them. I think I showed them to you at the big TB show. I was planing on driving to your shop next week for the stuff that we talked about at the show. If you want, I'll throw them in the trunk so you can so you can see if they work. You my need air bags. I switched to a 26" tire to try and pass smog with. Let me know.

Mike Barnard
Thanks Mike! I appreciate the offer & will take you up on it. I presently have the whole rear end out of the car & Installing hotchkiss suspension & air bags & springs.

turbolou said:
Thanks Mike! I appreciate the offer & will take you up on it. I presently have the whole rear end out of the car & Installing hotchkiss suspension & air bags & springs.

How does the car set with the Hotchkiss springs?

Underboost said:
How does the car set with the Hotchkiss springs?
I didn't use hotchkiss springs only upper/lower trailing arms. Springs are cargo coils. Car sets about an inch higher than before.Rides a little stiffer also. Thanks for the response's