Need help please. 87 turbo limited

Ive8v8s

Was bitten bye the bug years ago and unfortunately had to sell my GN. But I am finally getting back to it. I'm picking up my new to me 87 turbo regal limited coupe. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many of the 1035 made were white? Just curios. Thanks guys and look forward to good times this summer!!!

Unfortunately, no one can answer that question with any certainty. Those numbers do not exist far as I know. I'd love to see pics of your new ride.

Unfortunately, no one can answer that question with any certainty. Those numbers do not exist far as I know. I'd love to see pics of your new ride.

Thanks for the help!! I'll def post a couple pics soon. Gonna shine her up a bit. I see Janis did your tranny. He did my last GN. His shop is about 10 mins from my house.

Thanks for the help!! I'll def post a couple pics soon. Gonna shine her up a bit. I see Janis did your tranny. He did my last GN. His shop is about 10 mins from my house.
Lucky to live so close! Can't wait to see those pics. I love the white ones but perhaps I'm a little bit biased :D

I'd love to see pics. I'm picking up a trans from Vince tomorrow.